Saturday, March 14, 2020

THINNEST SILVER LINING EVER

The thinnest of silver linings, ever....

The world is going absolutely bonkers... with Coronavirus worries.
People are getting sick.
Some people are dying.
NBA cancelled.
NHL cancelled.
NCAA March Madness Collegiate Basketball tournament cancelled
New York Broadway Shows cancelled.
MLB Opening Day delayed.
Disneyland closed!
No Time to Die (new James Bond movie) pushed back to November.
Universities closed - asking students to leave the dorms!
Grade Schools and High Schools across America closed.
Museums closed.
APPLE announced just Saturday that effective immediately all retail stores closed.
Stock Market DOWN 10% on Thursday.
Stock Market UP 10% on Friday. (Yeah, that really happened!)
ROLLING STONES TOUR CANCELLED.

Well at least I bought gas yesterday for $1.7490/gallon.
That's....something....
Actually I got ripped off, I checked today... The same Costco selling gas this morning for $1.729


.


I weighed myself on Saturday morning.... 264.5 lbs
I weighed myself on New Years Day Morning.... 297.0 lbs

32.5 lbs is my accomplishment so far....

.


No comments: