Wednesday, May 29, 2019

This blog disappeared from December 1, 2018 thru May 25, 2019

This blog disappeared from December 1, 2018 thru May 25, 2019
When I am not blogging, I am gaining weight.
Publicly logging my meals keeps my caloric intake within normal human levels.
When I am not blogging, I eat with reckless abandon.
Is this stupid?
Obviously.
What is the answer?
Keep Blogging.

During my hiatus... I did take three notable hikes in December 2018 and one hike in April which I saved to my phone, but now want to post here... so I can delete them from my phone.

I also achieved a notable milestone on fitbit, which has thus far not been memorialized on my blog...



.



Lynbrook - Rockville Centre Hike

JFK Airport Hike






Sharon, Connecticut Hike

.

Notre Dame

.


.





No comments: