Thursday, November 15, 2018

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY (DAY 107)

The morning temperature in Danville, Illinois when I woke up was 15° - a perfect day to return to the elliptical machine for the second day in a row, after not working an elliptical machine for more than a year.


Oh boy, did I fall off the wagon yesterday.
Ate far too much.
All I have to do is stop it.

Did I really 'need' the popcorn that I bought when I went to see 'Bohemian Rhapsody?'
I did walk over to the theatre from my Baymont Hotel in Litchfield, Illinois.
I don't think the theatre was more than 300 steps away.

The movie was very good. The actors that played the band members of Queen - looked like their counterparts. What a great reminder about how great Queen music is.  Turns out, I don't need to be reminded... I have liked Queen for a very long time.






No comments: