Saturday, November 17, 2018

NOTE TO SELF: DON'T PANIC (DAY 109)

I know that I have recently been 'off my game.' 
I know that I have not been walking as much as I did in the summer and fall.
I know that I will not be able to walk as much as I did for the next few months.
I know that I have 'forgotten' portion control recently.
I know that I have 'forgotten' to record each and every candy bar that I have eaten recently.
I know that I have been snacking way too much recently.
I know that I have given in to temptation and made friends with hotel vending machines.
I know that I should not panic and that I should again start doing what I had been doing so well.

How about I start today?

Weighed myself Saturday morning and I am at 234 lbs. 
No particular reason to panic.... I weighed 283.6 lbs on July 31 of this year.
I have every reason to be proud of my accomplishment....
and I am.


No comments: