Thursday, November 1, 2018

FLOATING ON AIR (DAY 94)

Three months ago, on August 1, 2018 I fired up my blog again after months of dormancy. (It wasn't just my blog that was dormant - it was me too)  This is how the blog started after months of inactivity.

On that first day that I blogged, after a months long hiatus I spoke about how I just didn't want to look like a fat pig when I had to spend three days at a national tradeshow in Houston. I will be flying to that tradeshow tomorrow, Friday, November 2.  I was successful. I will not be attending as a fat pig. You wanna know how I feel about this. I will let this picture below answer that question:


Check out the shadow that my body is casting... I am floating on air. I am ecstatic. I have lost nearly 55 pounds since July 31, 2018. I feel great. I know I look OK. I can arrive to Houston in clothing that fits, does not make me look like a blob and I will be able to enjoy socializing with all the people I must interact with: fellow reps, sales managers, company presidents and customers. I am ready.  And just to make sure that I stay ready, I took a hike on Wednesday.



Why is the bear so angry? I am wearing my BEARS hat.






No comments: