Wednesday, October 31, 2018

IT'S TRUE - WEAR BLACK - APPEAR THINNER! (DAY 93)

You have probably heard that wearing dark black clothing can make someone appear thinner. That may or may not be true - but in this photo below, I don't think it's only the color of my outfit that is making me appear thinner. I am guessing that is has something to do with the fact that these two photos, taken about 12 weeks apart show me about fifty pounds lighter.  Me in the yellow shirt, August 6 at a White Sox game, was before my first week of concentrated fat-losing effort had just ended and I probably weighed about 280 lbs. and me in black was taken just a couple of days ago when I most recently checked in at about 230 lbs. I believe I look thinner now. I also believe it ain't just the color of my outfit.

The difference between Mr. Yellow Shirt (me at 280 lbs on August 6th) and Mr. All-Black Sports Outfit (me just two days ago about 230 lbs) is about a foot, that is, twelve inches. My waist has shrunk from a giant bloated 50" to a much more reasonable 38".  This means that once again, I can shop for clothes at a regular store where normal people go to shop. Now the thing is, even at 230 lbs, I am NOT thin, but I am thinNER!



* * * * * * * * *

After a two day abbreviated trip to the middle of the Illinois I returned home to Chicago and did what I often do. I changed clothes and took a walk.  Tuesday's walk was ten miles.








THESE GUYS ALL LOOK THIN.


No comments: