Saturday, October 27, 2018

ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL WEEK (DAY 89)

I returned home to Chicago late Friday afternoon.
I immediately changed clothes and took a ten mile hike.
It's been a long time since I have not walked/hiked on any given day.


* * * * * * * * * *

and here is one more fun fact, that I am likely the only guy in the world who cares about. When I initially made the decision to lose weight (even though I gained so much of it back before I recently lost it again) I was 309 lbs on December 24, 2014. So here is something that I can 'hang my hat on.' I am down 80 pounds from my all-time fattest. The thing is...even at 229.4 lbs I am ain't slim, in fact, if I check the charts, I am still officially obese. Damn those charts!  I feel good!










....
This chart 'only' shows a loss of 53.6 lbs in the past 3 months.... That is because, I 'dipped' UP another .6 lbs from the initial weight shown here.... At my most recent fattest, I was 283.6 lbs on July 31, 2018.  On Saturday morning, today, October 27, 2018 I checked in at 229.4 lbs. I am in  a very good mood right now. I think I am going to celebrate...

...and I know just how to do that...

I am going to take a hike!



No comments: