Tuesday, October 2, 2018

WHAT A MORON (DAY 64)

You are wondering who is the moron?
It is I.

On December 25, 2014, I weighed 309 lbs. This morning I weighed 237 lbs.
That's good. Nothing moronic about that.  I am down 72 lbs from December 24, 2014.
But there is a moronic way that I traveled to get here.

One year ago, I weighed 255 lbs. This morning I weighed 237 lbs.
That's good.  Nothing moronic about that.  I am down 8 lbs in the last year.
But there is a moronic way that I traveled to get here.

Two months ago. I weighed 283. 6 lbs.  It is moronic that I let myself gain so much weight.
This morning I weighed 237 lbs.
That's good. Nothing moronic about that. 
I am down 47 lbs in the past two months.
There is nothing particularly moronic about that.
That is, if I can end repeating the cycle of losing and gaining weight.







This chart of my weight since December 24, 2014 through this morning, October 1, 2018 shows that I have lost 72.5 pounds in the past four years.  This would be a great chart if it was a chart of the Dow Jones after the 1929 crash.  As a chart of my weight over the past four years, it's a bit moronic.








This is a chart of my weight in the past twelve months, one year.  In the past year I have lost 8.4 lbs.  That is a very hard way to lost 8.4 lbs. In fact, it's a moronic way to lost 8.4 lbs in one year. 






This is a chart of my weight over the past two months. In the past two months, I have lost a relatively astounding 47.1 lbs. There is nothing moronic about that as long as I don't repeat the cycle of gaining much of it back. I would like to think that my days of being a moron, at least with respect to my weight are behind me. 

* * * * * * * * * *




.


.
.


I have never read this book, apparently I just about could have written it




No comments: