Saturday, February 15, 2020

I HAVE LOST 27.4 POUNDS

Gee, this 'program' seems so easy to me every time I get on it.
What's the program?
Essentially do not eat sh*t foods!
I am no health nut - I still consume artificial sweeteners
I am enjoying the croutons on my salad
I am enjoying the salad dressing on my Casesar's salad
I am enjoying a portion of French Baguette with my soups
I am eating the turkey, vegetable, pork and other sausages as part of breakfast with my eggs

But what I am not doing since January 1st....

No Reese's Pieces
No M&M's
No candy
No chocolate brownie with sprinkles
No sprinkles
No chocolate brownie
No chocolate cake
No vanilla cake
No cake
No doughnuts
No donuts either
No milkshakes
No Chocolate Milk
No Klondike Bar
No Nestle's chipwich
No Ice-cream
No flavored yogurt
No potato chips
No Cheetos
No McDonalds
No Arby's
No Jack-in-the-Box
No Taco Bell
No Burger King
No Culvers
No Panda Express (although there are some healthier options there I could consider)
No Chick Fil A
No Fast Food
No French Fries anywhere
No Cheeseburger with or without french fries
No Hamburger with or without french fires
No Costco Hot Dogs
No Pizza with extra cheese
No Pizza with regular cheese
No Foot Long subs at Subway
No Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
No freshly baked free cookies from the Marriott when I check in
No free cookies left in my room as a reward for being a frequent traveler
No cookies from anyone from anywhere at any time

The Result...

Since January 1st, I am down 27.4 lbs - This morning I weighed 269.6 lbs.


This decal is for marathon runners, to announce to the world that they ran more than the required 26.2  miles.  Today I am using this to remind myself that although I have never been nor never will be a marathon runner, and therefore will never get lost on a marathon course.... I have coincidentally lost 27.4 (pounds) - and that is worth shouting about.

.




No comments: