Sunday, February 2, 2020

RESULTS!

Sunday morning was the first time I was home and could weigh myself on my home scale.  I suspected that I would be cheered by the results:



On the morning of January 1st I did weight 297 lbs.
On the morning just today February 2nd, I weigh 272.6 lbs

January 2020, the first month of the year, and of the decade ushered in a weight loss of 24.4 lbs.

I did this without starving myself.
I did this basically eating three meals per day.
I did this eating zero unhealthy snacks, and for that matter, zero 'healthy' snacks.
I did not choose the absolute lowest calories choice at restaurants - but always had an enjoyable meal.
I did not forgo the baguette french bread when enjoying soup, but always skipped the crackers.
I did always have a glass of water with lunch and dinner - never soda, never diet iced tea.
I did walk away from free breakfast buffett - thinking I could have eaten more.
I did almost always stop and dine in for lunch and dinner, avoided 'drive-thru' meals.
I did lose 24.4 lbs in the first month of the year.
I did remember that I have done this before, and that I could do it again.
I did remember that the most difficult thing about changing a life pattern is deciding to do it...
...and doing it.
  

OK, now it's time to continue doing what I am doing....


No comments: