Sunday, February 16, 2020

ON THE PROGRAM FOR A MONTH AND A HALF

It is now the end of the day, February 15.
I have not swayed from my course.
I have continued to eat well for 1.5 months.
This is a bit of an accomplishment.
Even this short time represents 1/8th of year.
As long as I continue... I will see my weight continue to drop.
Unlike past 'health binges' this has been a far more sustainable plan.
In the past I consumed 1000 calories per day. 
It is true that my weight dropped faster - but when I ended that plan, I had not practiced safe eating.
This time, I am eating well.  I am not starving myself. 
And there is not really a plan to jettison...
I am trying (again) to get into the habit of simply eating well.
Someday, and I don't know when, I will have a cookie and maybe a chocolate bar...
But that day should not come soon.


.
I have stayed 'on program' for 1.5 months... That is 1/8th of a year.  I just need to keep on doing  what I am doing.



.



.

No comments: