Saturday, August 25, 2018

LET'S TALK ABOUT RESULTS

Friday was the 26th consecutive day that I have curtailed my calorie count to the neighborhood of 1000. Well, here's the deal... If one can consume such a low calorie count for nearly three weeks. WEIGHT WILL BE LOST. IT WILL DISAPPEAR.



Saturday has been traditionally been the day that I weigh myself and I am going to return to that schedule.  

My weight today is 260.7 lbs

I have dropped 22.9 pounds in 26 days.
Twenty-six days ago I had ballooned all the way up to a staggeringly high 283.6 lbs
For the past twenty-six days I have dropped not quite a pound a day.... but close to it...

I feel great.
I am still quite overweight (just less so)
I am going to continue with my aggressive determination.
I have a lot of clothing in my closet that I would like to get re-acquainted with.
It is very hard to outgrow short-sleeve button down shirts - but I had done that.
Now I have them all back.
I have some pants and bluejeans that I would like to recover, that will take a bit longer, but even that has begun.... 












.





No comments: