Friday, August 17, 2018

DAY 18 IN THE ZONE

DAY 18.
I ATE LIGHTLY.
I TOOK A RATHER MODEST 3 MILE WALK IN THE EVENING.
A PERFECT DAY.

It has been a very, very long time since I have looked forward to weighing myself on a Saturday morning. I know how this works, even with all my good eating this week, it is possible that the result on Saturday will be underwhelming.  No matter.  Whatever the results... I press on.

I can no longer stand being a fat pig.
18 days ago I weighed 283.6 lbs.
I am guessing that my weight will register somewhere in the high 260's on Saturday.
Still a fat pig, but less so.

The truth is...It is amazing how much better I feel already....
Perhaps that is not shocking... I have not had any sweets for 18 days.
I have not had any snacks for 18 days.
I have not overeaten for 18 days.
and somehow, I am not starving myself either.

I am 'in the zone'
I have been in this zone a few times in my life...
It's like when a baseball player gets 'hot' and bats .400, hits a bunch of homers all in the space of a few weeks... That's a guy 'in the zone.'

As I define it, I am in the zone.
I would like to stay here for a bit longer.

.
I should have skipped the yogurt... I was trying to add just a tiny bit of variety to my diet... but look at all that unnecessary SUGAR I added... If I am going to have so much SUGAR, I might as well have an ice-cream or some OREO COOKIES!



.
Lafayette, Indiana




.

No comments: