Wednesday, August 1, 2018

I'M BACK

Welcome to my blog.
I am a bit of a moron.
On December 24, 2014 I weighed 309 lbs.
I weighed myself a couple of days ago on Monday, and I weighed 283.6 lbs.
Oh, lucky me, I am down 25 lbs.
This is true.
It is also true that I was tipping the scale at 213 lbs a couple of years ago.
When my weight approached and surpassed 230 I was disgusted but did not make any changes.
When my weight approached and surpassed 240, I was more disgusted but did not make any changes.
When my weight approached and surpassed 250, I was even more disgusted.
and my disgust continued past 260, 270 and 280.
The more weight I gained, the more disgusted I got with myself.
I have been waiting for the day when I finally say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
THAT DAY WAS MONDAY JULY 30, TWO DAYS AGO.
I AM GOING TO REVERSE COURSE (AGAIN)
I understand my personality... It almost has to be a game to keep me on track.
I started entering my meals into myfitnesspal, again.
And I am no longer going to be snacking with wild reckless abandon.
I have some colleagues flying into Chicago to work with me October 2.
I would like to NOT be a fat pig when I pick them up.
I will have a national tradeshow to attend November 2.
I would like to NOT be a fat pig when I see everyone in my industry.
I will likely visit my Mom, in December.
I would like to NOT be a fat pig when I visit my Mom.
I may pass a mirror from time to time.
I would like to NOT see a fat pig in the reflection.
So, there it is... my new 'baseline' weight is 283.6 lbs as of Monday morning July 30.
I know it seems ridiculous... but after two days of NOT eating like a moron... I already feel better.



.






.

No comments: