Sunday, August 5, 2018

6

I woke up on Saturday, which will be Day 6 of my re-energized willpower campaign to reverse the course of my recent fat-building lifestyle into a fat-burning lifestyle. So, it has only been FIVE DAYS as of Saturday morning, that I made this change.

Weight loss can happen fast. Never quite as fast as weight gain. But fast, nevertheless.

I stepped on the scale and whereas the last time I saw 277.6 I was disgusted.

This time I saw 277.6 and I was very pleased.

In just five days, I have dropped SIX POUNDS.
It was not my imagination that the trousers I had been wearing lately fit better.
They are still a stupefying 46 inch waist.
AT LEAST THEY ARE NO LONGER UNCOMFORTABLY TIGHT!


.
.


.
Sadly my fitbit is long gone, lost but not forgotten... Still my iphone somehow claims to monitor my motion and steps... and I did walk back and forth to Wrigley Field yesterday... so the 5 miles makes sense


.



No comments: