Thursday, September 3, 2015

NOODLES & COMPANY

For lunch today, I set my GPS to direct me to the nearest Whole Foods for lunch.  I parked the car and noticed that I was parked right in front of a Noodles & Company franchise.
I have wanted to try their menu offerings for quite some time and I ventured inside.  First I checked online for the nutritional information offered by this establishment and found many different possibilities.   I settled on the BUFF JAPANESE PAN.

BUFF JAPANESE PAN: Marinated steak sits atop a bed of spinach, rich in vitamins and minerals, plus a double amount of veggies like broccoli for a healthy dose of vitamins C & K, carrots, shiitake mushrooms, a good source of fiber, Asian sprouts, black sesame seeds and cilantro, dressed with a sweet soy sauce.  (320 CALORIES)



I am sold!  Very delicious, healthy, low calorie lunch.  I need to find more of these Noodle & Company restaurants during my travels.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
  
 Wednesday MENU

breakfast   HOUSE RECIPE INSTANT OATMEAL                            690 calories
lunch         Noodles & Company BUFF Japanese Pan, apples         605 calories
dinner        corn thins, wasabi, granola, date pieces, chewy ginger 1400 calories
SNACK      dark chocolate ginger                                                       272 calories


total calories consumed 2967 calories

calories burned
NEW HOPE, Minnesota YMCA PRECOR elliptical machine 120 minutes              1670 calories


TOTAL CALORIES BURNED 1670 calories

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

Wednesday net calories 1297 calories

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 



No comments: