Wednesday, September 2, 2015

THE MATRIX


Yesterday I spent two hours on a Matrix (no, not in The Matrix, that is something completely different)


The elliptical that I spent two hours working out was a Matrix brand elliptical machine.

The machine at the Minneapolis YMCA could only be set for maximum of 60 minutes.   I completed two 60 minute workouts (plus five minute cooldown).  After the first workout, I had some numbers that I tried to improve on in the second hour.  Most of my 'improvement' came from actually turning it up a notch on my effort during the 'so-called' cooldown during the second hour.   My cooldown in the second session was anything but that - I was turning the pedals as fast as I could at level 25 in the second session.
workout 1: 60 minutes plus 5 minute cooldown - 731 calories
workout 2: 60 minutes plus 5 minute cooldown - 803 calories
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

 Tuesday MENU

breakfast   oatmeal                                                                       650 calories
lunch         Jimmy John's Unwich, pickle                                    250 calories
dinner        Whole Foods Salad Bar, mango, granola, ginger      980 calories
SNACK     GALA APPLES                                                        240 calories
      
total calories consumed 2120 calories

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

6:00PM Minneapolis YMCA MATRIX, LEVEL 25,  65 minutes    731 calories
7:10PM Minneapolis YMCA MATRIX, LEVEL 25,  65 minutes    803 calories

TOTAL CALORIES BURNED 1534 CALORIES

TUESday net calories 586 calories

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

No comments: