Monday, September 17, 2018

7 WEEKS

It has now been seven weeks (49 consecutive days) that I have limited my caloric consumption within the neighborhood of 1000. 


Only a couple of times did I exceed 1300 and more than a few times, I was under 900. It is extra-ordinarily difficult for me to come to terms with the fact that I am a complicated (moronic) person.  When I am eating with reckless abandon as I have throughout most of my life, I can't muster the strength of will to limit the number of OREO's I eat to four, or five, or six, or seven... OK, you get the idea... But somehow for the past 49 days (seven weeks, without exception) I have successfully summoned the willpower to restrict my caloric consumption to something very near 1000. How can this be one person? I don't know but I am the same guy - so my job is to ride this train as long as I can... In these seven weeks I have dropped 35 lbs. I started at the mind-numbing weight of 283.6 lbs and now I am just hovering under 250 lbs. By the way, I am aware that 250 lbs for many, many people would be mind-numbing. Considering where I just recently started, it's  a good (certainly better) weight.









No comments: