Saturday, September 29, 2018

INDIANA DUNES STATE PARK (DAY 61)

Saturday Morning.
The day I step on the scale.



I have lost 45.4 lbs since my disgust overwhelmed my fat lackadaisical slothful condition and made the decision, that enough was enough! 


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


I only had one appointment in Northern Indiana on Friday morning.
So before heading home, I made a stop at Indiana Dunes.
It has been quite a long time since I have been to the Dunes.
When my hike was completed, I had trekked 14 miles.
When the day was over, I had completed my 61st consecutive day of low calorie consumption.
My definition of low calorie consumption has been what I describe as the 'neighborhood of 1000 calories'  During these past 61 days I think I have consumed as low as 800 calories in a day but nothing higher than 1400. That's the neighborhood that I have remained in for these past seven weeks.








I spotted a PRAYING MANTIS along the trail




.

During my hike I 'discovered' something that I was not aware of... There are five 'Homes of the Future' along the lake that were moved from the Chicago CENTURY OF PROGRESS World's Fair that took place 1933-1934.   I love discovering new things by accident.


No comments: