Friday, January 10, 2020

FAUX SHOPPING SPREE

On Thursday night I visited a convenience store and I used my myfitnesspal app to record the calorie content of much of the 'snacks' that I have been enjoying for the past year.... Even I never had all from this list in one day - but I surely had much more than than this list in a week.  Hmmm, I wonder why I gained so much weight in the past year.  Mystery Solved. I am disgusted with myself. Actually, I am not disgusted at all.... I just finished my 9th day of not eating anything even remotely from this list... It does not take too long to start feeling better as I do. Yeah, I know... shocking

I have not completely removed sugar from my diet. It is hard.  There is some sugar in many restaurant prepared foods. But I have decreased my sugar intake by a factor of alot.


.








.





.

No comments: