Tuesday, January 21, 2020

SALMON POWER BOWL - NEW FAVORITE?

At a late Red Lobster lunch I carefully perused the menu and stumbled upon the Salmon Power Bowl.  A bit of a misnomer, as it was not served in a bowl, but a plate. That is quite a tiny quibble. The meal was delicious.  Not particularly low calorie, but highly satisfactory... And a high protein meal can't be too unhealthy. Besides, I am not really trying to eat the lowest calorie option at every meal - but I am (so far successfully) eradicating chocolate from my life.  Twenty days into the new year and I have been successful.  If I only keep the chocolate candy, chocolate cupcakes, chocolate ice-cream, chocolate milk, chocolate doughnuts, and chocolate donuts, chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies, and the like far away - my weight will drop - as it has already in just the first twenty days of the year.








.




.

No comments: