Wednesday, January 15, 2020

HIGH CALORIE TUESDAY



My dinner at Red Lobster was Southwest Style Shrimp Tacos... what I should have done was not add the Cup of Lobster Bisque.

Only compared to what I have eaten the past two weeks was my calorie count high yesterday.... Nearly 2000.  This proves again to me how easily it was for me to have 5000 calorie days when I was eating with reckless abandon.

Tuesday was the 14th day of January, the 14th day of the New Year and the 14th day of this brand-new decade.  So far this decade, I have not had chocolate, I have not had ice-cream, I have not had a fast-food hamburger, I have not had fruit juice with breakfast, I have not had a bagel, I have not had a doughnut, I have not had french fries, I have not had potato chips, I have not had a Pop Tart, I have not had any of the free chocolate chip cookies that are available at Fairfield Hotels when I check in, I have not had sugared breakfast cereals, I have not had flavored oatmeal, I have not had a milk shake, I have not had any M&M's.... And I do believe, almost no matter what I eat - as long as I don't eat the garbage on this list - I will successfully lose weight. In fact, belief is not important - I have done this before in my life. Simply cutting out this garbage leads to weight loss.

Something else I have tried to do with some great success is to vastly cut down on drinking diet soda.  Now I am sleeping better, as I am not walking up multiple times per night to (being inelegant here) 'take a leak.'


No comments: