Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Goodbye Columbia 50, Welcome Ralph Lauren 46

Back in October as my weight was increasing and increasing, I was running out of options for pants. I needed to go home to visit my Mom for a family function.  I literally had nothing remotely appropriate to wear.  I purchased a pair of Columbia pants, 50W.  They were ridiculously loose when I got them... but as 2019 drew to a close they started to fit much better - which is quite sad as I was 'growing' into them.

This week I was able to 'revive' a pair of Ralph Lauren pants size 46. They ain't loose. But they fit.  Before too long, I hope to make these too big, so that I can hunt in my closet for the some 44's.
.

I am a ridiculous person.  I am good at gaining weight and losing weight.  I really stink at maintaining weight. Well at 280+ that will not be something I need to worry about for quite awhile!  There is nothing about my current weight that I wish to maintain!

.





No comments: