Wednesday, July 15, 2015

NATIONAL FITNESS CHAINS

I think it might be time to add a national fitness club membership to augment my YMCA membership.   I would probably only settle for a club that offered 24 hour access.  I might be interested in any value-added perks that might be offered.  Yesterday I stopped at two different clubs to inquire about their rates.  The rates at one club were just $20 per month.   It does not really make sense for me to join a club in Michigan.   I do believe that once I return home to Chicago I will see if there are any options that might make sense for me.   As ubiquitous as the YMCA is, they are not everywhere.   There will be quite a few options to explore.  That alone, might be fun.







Although CURVES is not an option for me, as it is for women only.
I am remembering that I have female readers of this blog as well!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  
 Tuesday MENU
breakfast   2 apples, Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Nature Valley Bar      750 calories
lunch         Whole Foods Salad Bar, 3 apples                                     740 calories
dinner        Whole Foods Salad Bar, bulk foods                                1063 calories
SNACK    GRANOLA, GOJI, 40g semi-sweet chocolate                  663 calories

total calories consumed   3216 CALORIES

calories burned
5:30AM CLARE FAMILY FITNESS elliptical machines
30 minutes FREEMOTION f7.8 elliptical          402 calories
35 minutes PRECOR EFX  elliptical                  468 calories
30 minutes LifeFitness elliptical                          406 calories


CALORIES BURNED 1276 CALORIES
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

Monday net calories 1940 calories

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

No comments: