Tuesday, August 25, 2015

MARC @ MARC'S

In the past few months I have visited and discovered some fabulous regional grocery stores around the country.  In my old lifestyle I almost never visited a grocery store.  Yesterday, I visited a store that had a what I thought was a catchy name.  I ended up buying some flavored waters and when I checked out I couldn't figure out why my credit card was not being accepted.  It turns out that this particular chain accepts cash, checks or Discover Card only.  One must admit that that is a bit odd.


On my current trip to Ohio, I specifically selected a hotel that purported to have a fitness room.   Upon arrival at this Howard Johnson's (which turned out to be re-branded Baymont Inn) I was advised that the Fitness Room was closed.  Although I had not pre-checked to see if any YMCA's were close by - I did find one within 4 miles of my hotel.   I was able to fit in a 95 minute session on an elliptical machine in the evening.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

 Tuesday MENU

breakfast  oatmeal, poached eggs, bacon, rice cakes                       386 calories
lunch        salad bar, oat n' honey bar                                               690 calories
dinner       peas, papaya, chewy ginger, sesame crunch, veg chips  938 calories
SNACK   rice cakes, apples                                                             706 calories
  
total calories consumed 3171 calories

calories burned

YMCA elliptical machine 95 minutes, level 20 resistance, level 20 incline,  1238 calories


CALORIES BURNED 1238 CALORIES

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

Tuesday net calories 1933 calories

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


No comments: