Sunday, August 2, 2015

RED ALERT

This week the plan is simple.  Do not gain any weight.  Not a pound.  Not an ounce.  This is going to be a good week.  I will be traveling to Traverse City, Michigan for a quick three day visit and then zipping south to visit an important fabric customer closer to home back in Illinois.  I have learned that in Traverse City there is a brand-new YMCA that just opened this past September - so that is something to look forward to as well.

Regarding my current condition... I have sounded the red alert(s)

Red Alert Gif (Star Trek)
Red Alert Gif (often used on the Drudge Report)
Yesterday, my caloric consumption was much reduced compared to where it has recently been.   I need to reverse the course of my recent weight gains.  Yesterday, was my first effort to cut back from the higher calorie days that I have been getting re-accustomed to.  It is time to un-accustom myself!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  
 Saturday MENU
breakfast   oatmeal, two apples, 6 pitted dates                               600 calories
lunch         chicken tortilla soup, codfish, almonds, artichokes     714 calories
dinner        coconut wraps, spinach, hearts of palm, wasabi peas  700 calories

total calories consumed 2014 calories

calories burned
elliptical machine 92 minutes, manual, level 20              2243 calories

CALORIES BURNED 2243 CALORIES
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

Saturday net calories NEGATIVE 229 calories

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


THIS GUY WILL (APPARENTLY) CONTINUE EMBELLISHING HIS STORIES EVEN IN THE FUTURE!


The 'RED ALERT' from the original 1960's Star Trek TV show



No comments: