Saturday, August 22, 2015

GOING MY WEIGH

After too many weeks of income incremental weight gain - I now feel that things are going my way again.

I think I am beginning to turn the corner. (again)

I am beginning to recapture the the control of my appetite. It seems so long ago that I was managing on 1000 calories per day.  I have certainly lost the desire to be anywhere near that program.  In the past eight months, I have done a good job of maintaining a vigorous workout schedule - and one does need the proper fuel keep up that intensity.  Each day is a challenge. Although I am approximately ten pounds above the low weight that I originally reached - I remain proud of myself as I have kept my weight within a ten pound 'window' since April.  The enjoyment and sense of satisfaction that I get from exercising has been consistent.  I really have changed my lifestyle.  I still have changes to make.  It is a cliche' - but there is a reason why a cliche' should exist.  They are true.  This truly is the journey that never ends.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

223.8 lbs

I weigh 223.8 lbs.
I lost 2.5 lbs this week
I have lost 85.2 lbs in 241 days. Today begins Day 242.
I will always be at the beginning of a journey that never ends.
I weigh 223.8 (241 days ago I weighed 309 lbs)
I have lost 27.6% of my weight since Dec 24.
I have a BMI, body mass index of 29.94 
I had a 42.0 BMI on Dec 24 just 234 days ago (Class III obesity)

I have two words of advice for myself today: STAY FOCUSED


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

 FRIDAY MENU

breakfast    oatmeal, poached eggs, bacon, apple, mango, wasabi peas   880 calories
lunch          Hoki Fish Fillet, Zucchini Saute, granola                              414 calories
dinner         rice cakes, figs, mango, granola                                           1090 calories
SNACK     goji, glad corn                                                                         400 calories

total calories consumed 2785 calories

calories burned
HOME ELLIPTICAL 92 MINUTES, MANUAL SETTING, LEVEL '20'  2265 CALORIES


Friday net calories 520 calories

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
stay focused

stay focused on the road ahead, avoid getting sidetracked


No comments: