Friday, August 7, 2015

SDRAWKCAB GNIOG

SDRAWKCAB GNIOG
GOING BACKWARDS



I am very disappointed with myself.  I can no longer fool myself into thinking that I can eat what I have been eating without consequence.   Although, I have gotten into the habit of weighing myself only on Saturday... I did weigh myself this morning, Friday, and the scale stopped at 230 lbs.   I have not been limiting my calories as I proposed that I would this week - and now I have paid the price.   I am angry with myself.  I have let myself down.  I am embarassed.   So, I will tell you that I don't want to talk about it much more than this.  I am repeating mistakes that I made once before.

I now need to be the guy that I was on December 24th, 2014 when I initially decided to get serious.  I have been transforming back into the guy that I was on December 23rd.   I am eating better foods, but I have been eating too much.  Calories are still calories.   Just because I have eliminated McDonald's, Burger King, White Castle, and other moronic choices - I have recently been adding new moronic choices - natural raw chocolates, way too much granola, high calorie dried fruits, etc.

So, starting today, I am the December 24th version of myself.   I may not limit myself to only 1000 calories per day - but I will be in the neighborhood.   See you tomororow.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
  
 Thursday MENU

breakfast  oatmeal, poached eggs, center cut bacon                     550 caloires
lunch        HYVEE huge spinach salad                                           500 calories
dinner      WHOLE FOODS huge spinach salad                           1000 calories
SNACKS  VARIOUS BULK FOODS                                              1296 calories

total calories consumed 3346 calories

calories burned
home elliptical machine 92 minutes, level 20              2190 calories

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

Wednesday net calories 1156 calories

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


time to turn around, I have been going the wrong wqy


No comments: