Monday, August 31, 2015

T MINUS 30

T MINUS 30.  Thirty days from now I will be on an airplane headed to San Francisco.  Thirty one days from now I will be in a van with 6 other guys headed to Half Dome in Yosemite Park.  Thirty two days from now I will be at the base of Half Dome galvanizing the willpower to ascend to its top.


While this hike is looming in one month, I have re-discovered a new hobby within the past week.  I only rescued my bike one week ago.  I practically forgot that I owned a bicycle for the past three years as it hung unused in a bike locker.  This past weekend, I used it Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Yesterday, I took by bicycle to my local YMCA (3.5 miles from home)   I made arrangements to meet my family at 5:00PM at Whole Foods for dinner.   My daughter snapped this photo of me from the car as we were heading home.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  
 Sunday MENU
breakfast  steel cup oatmeal, bacon, poached eggs                      570 calories
lunch        granola, mango, ginger                                                574 calories
dinner       Salad Bar, whitefish, string beans                               792 calories
SNACK   wasabi, granola, ginger                                                720 calories

total calories consumed 2656 calories

calories burned
elliptical machine 125 minutes, 4:3 interval,  level 20              1590 calories


CALORIES BURNED 2191 CALORIES
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

Saturday net calories 1066 calories
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 




No comments: