Monday, August 10, 2015

SUSHI

It has been a very long time since I have enjoyed my favorite food - sushi.   Last evening, my family went to a sushi restaurant and I made the mistake of taking advantage of all-you-can-eat sushi and I actually did eat all I could eat.

My first selections were very basic

We went to a restaurant in a 'hip' part of town to a restaurant called, Sushi Para.  We have been there many times before although not since last December.  After dinner, I compounded my errors by hitting the bulk foods section at a local market - buying small quantities of some high calorie tasty snacks.  I am not going to beat myself up over this - I enjoyed the eating (and the over-eating) and I will simply get back on track today.  

I could not (or I chose not) to control my gluttony last evening....Did I mention that I love sushi?

Pickled Radish/Seaweed Salad - This was quite delicious (and I believe it to be low calorie)
This was the restaurant - Sushi Para

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  
 Sunday MENU
breakfast  oatmeal, crispbreads, center cut bacon                               520 calories
lunch        two apples                                                                           114 calories
dinner       ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT SUSHI
                 tuna roll, california roll, squid, masago, miso soup
                 pickle radish/seaweed salad  estimated calories ------>   2000 calories
SNACK   bulk foods (various)                                                           720 calories

total calories consumed 3394 calories

calories burned
elliptical machine 92 minutes, manual, level 20              2243 calories


CALORIES BURNED 2243 CALORIES
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

Saturday net calories 1151 calories
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

No comments: