Saturday, August 1, 2015

OUT OF CONTROL

OUT OF CONTROL is one on the more 'recent' songs from the Rolling Stones.  This particular song was released on their 'Bridges to Babylon' album in 1997 (considering the relative anemic output of new music for the past 20 years...this qualifies as recent)   Nevertheless, the song is terrific.  It sounded great on their studio recording and this song works well live in concert.  It does not work well as a lifestyle choice.



I know that I have been OUT OF CONTROL for the past few weeks.



I have been eating too many wrong foods too often.  I have (re)learned that it is true that one cannot use exercise to erase these types of mistakes.  This week I am going to make a conscious effort to keep my calories WELL UNDER 2500 per day and still keep up my aggressive exercising.   My recent caloric consumptions of 3000 and nearly 4000 calories are indicative of an out of control man. I want to regain control.  Now.  I will regain control.  Now.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

225.6 lbs

I weigh 225.6 lbs.
I gained 3.3 lbs this week
I have lost 83.4 lbs in 220 days. Today begins Day 221.
I have lost nearly 16 inches from my waist. 
I will always be at the beginning of a journey that never ends.
I weigh 225.6 lbs. (220 days ago I weighed 309 lbs)
I have lost 27.0% of my weight since Dec 24.
I have a BMI, body mass index of 30.18 
I had a 42.0 BMI on Dec 24 just 220 days ago (Class III obesity)

I have two words of advice for myself today: GET SERIOUS


...I know how to begin this week... I think it might be another good day to to burn 2000+ calories with a strenuous session on the elliptical machine.  

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

 FRIDAY MENU
breakfast   center cut bacon, oat meal                                                   440 calories
lunch         1/2 four cheese Roundy's Pizza                                           450 calories
dinner        Mariano's Huge Spinach Salad, codfish, brussel sprouts  1169 calories
SNACK    mango, apples, ginger, medjool, coco curry cashews        1686 calories

total calories consumed 3745 calories

calories burned
HOME ELLIPTICAL 92 MINUTES, MANUAL SETTING, LEVEL '20'  2205 CALORIES


Friday net calories  1540 calories

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

In the 1960's TV Show, GET SMART, the good guys - CONTROL always battled wits with the bad guys - KAOS.  (AS YOU CAN SEE KAOS HAD A MUCH COOLER LOGO!)

No comments: