Tuesday, August 11, 2015

LOOK INTO THE FUTURE

Yesterday was a transition day....  I am transitioning from a day, Sunday, filled with incredibly bad choices to today, Tuesday,  where I will make extremely good choices.   It is time to look into the future.
Look into the Future is Journey's second studio album, released January 1976

The upside of daily blogging is that I feel that I am accountable to my family, friends and well-wishers.   

The downside of daily blogging is that I am exposed to 'grief' from my family, friends, and well-wishers.   

Don't worry I have a sense of humor - and I can take it.   I have noticed that I get plenty of negative comments when I 'drop the ball' on my eating habits - and likewise no one has much positive to say about my new habit of daily exercise.   I am extremely proud of my accomplishments that have led to increased endurance and strength.  I assume that my body has a more toned look.  

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  
 Monday MENU

breakfast   light rye crispbread                                                           300 calories
lunch         wasabi green peas, apples                                                 528 calories
dinner       salad bar, granola, pink lady apple                                    797 calories
SNACKS chewy ginger, mango, cereal cacao crunch granola          202 calories

total calories consumed 2162 calories

calories burned

elliptical machine 92 minutes, level 20                      2268 calories


CALORIES BURNED 2268 CALORIES

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

Tuesday net calories negative 106 calories

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

No comments: