Saturday, June 27, 2015

THE AUDACITY OF DOPE

THE AUDACITY OF DOPE. (no, not this one)
I have tried very hard to keep this blog apolitical.
Just because I am trying, does not mean that I am succeeding.



(This one)
THE AUDACITY OF HOPE

Yesterday morning, I had the AUDACITY OF HOPE to set the PRECOR EFX CROSS-TRAINER to a 4:3 interval session for 2 full hours. I had never had the audacity to set any exercise equipment to 120 minutes prior to initiating a session. Yesterday I did.  I completed the two hours and it was exhilarating.






I drove to my local Chicago YMCA and arrived by 5:15AM.  I set the PRECOR EFX CROSS TRAINER to the maximum resistance and incline for a 4:3 INTERVAL TRAINING SESSION.   I set a 'TARGET' GOAL of 1500 calories burned and I completed the session and exceeded my calorie burning goal.



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


217.6 lbs

I weigh 217.6 lbs.
I lost 2.4 lbs this week.

I lost 91.4 lbs in 185 days.Today begins Day186.
I have lost 14 inches from my waist. 
I will always be at the beginning of a journey that never ends.
I weigh 217.6 lbs. (185 days ago I weighed 309 lbs)
I have lost 29.6% of my weight since Dec 24.
I have a BMI, body mass index of 29.11 (far away from obesity!)
I had a 42.0 BMI on Dec 24 just 185 days ago (Class III obesity)

I have two words to describe how my body is responding to all the exercise that I have been doing since January: INCREASED ENDURANCE


...I know how to begin this week... I think it might be another good day to visit my 'hometown' YMCA.  
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  
 FRIDAY MENU
breakfast   two apples, 4 jumbo turkish figs, granola                    1320 calories
lunch         asparagus spears, whole baby corn, 2 apples                 303 calories
dinner       PANERA BREAD 1/2 turkey sandwich, onion soup
                 apple                                                                               595 calories
SNACK   1 cup FRENCH VANILLA ALMOND GRANOLA      320 calories

                                                
total calories consumed 2538 calories

calories burned
PRECOR EFX CROSS-TRAINER 4:3 INTERVAL SESSION
125 MINUTES, 9.93 MILES          1578 CALORIES


Friday net calories  calories 960 calories
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 







No comments: