Tuesday, June 30, 2015

AVERAGE JOE'S GYMNNASIUM

AVERAGE JOE'S GYNASIUM was the gym owned by the Peter La Fleur (Vince Vaughn character) in the 2004 very funny comedy, DODGEBALL: A True Underdog Story  I had purchased an Average Joe's t-shirt years ago and it simply did not fit.  It gave me much joy when I discovered it deeply buried in my closet.  It is once again my favorite new (old) t-shirt.  It gives me much pleasure to wear this shirt while working out.  I enjoy the combination of wearing this shirt with my White Castle hat.   


Now a big fat guy wearing a White Castle hat...well, that it probably to be expected.  A lot of big fat guys like White Castle.  (Surely I was one of them)  And although, I don't see myself eating at White Castle anytime soon, this restaurant was one of my absolute favorites for a very, very long tine.   So, I do still get much enjoyment out of wearing the hat even if I am not frequenting the restaurant these days.

taken moments after completing 125 minutes on the elliptical machine, Saturday June 27
I think I was able to produce a bit of a better smile for this photo

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  
 MONDAY MENU
breakfast  two apples, oats 'n honey bar, turkey jerky, anjou pear       820 calories
lunch        green bean chips, fruit chips, wasabi peas                           715 calories
dinner       two apples, ahi tuna (sushi grade), wedding soup               600 calories
SNACK   Poppin' crunch, 5 yogurt almonds, one peanut chew           525 calories

total calories consumed 2660 calories

calories burned
STONEY POINT YMCA CEDAR RAPIDS PRECOR AMT ELLIPTICAL INTERVAL SESSION
65 MINUTES, 6.12 MILES DISTANCE, STRIDES/MINUTE 100      1019 CALORIES

Monday net calories  calories 1641 calories
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 






No comments: