Tuesday, June 16, 2015

BAD DAY IN A GOOD YEAR

It has been a good year.  Since December 24th, 2014 I have lost 90 lbs.
Yesterday was a bad day.
I let my overeating habits overtake me.
When I finally arrived my hotel in Chillicothe, Ohio prepared to visit the YMCA it was too late as this local spot closes at 9PM on weekdays.
OK, that's it... I dont want to talk about it...


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 MONDAY MENU
breakfast  apples/cinnamon instant oatmeal                                           520 calories
lunch        Jimmy John's 14 UNWICH, pickle, 3 apples, almonds
                 organic raw goji cacao bite                                                     805 calories
dinner       caramel corn rice cakes mini                                                 1320 calories
SNACKS dried apple rings, sesame crunch, sweet wasabi mix               470 calories
TOTAL CALORIES 3115 CALORIES  

calories burned - unplanned day off from exercise






No comments: