Wednesday, June 10, 2015

CAPSULE ENDOSCOPY

Yesterday,  I followed my instructions and had only clear liquids after 12:00PM Noon.   After midnight, I started my complete fast.  Today, Wednesday, I head to the GI Lab (Gastro Intenstinal Lab) at the hospital for a some quick out-patient pill swallowing and to be fitted for the electronic 'belt' that I will be wearing for 8 hours.

I have used an Olympus camera for more than 10 years - although it never occurred to me to ingest it.

Through everything I have been through, I have remained completely vigilant about my daily visits to the fitness room.  I have tried insure that in every 24 hour day, I will have exercised.  Since yesterday, was another half-fasting day.  I was able to squeeze my Tuesday workout in at 12:30AM early, early yesterday morning.

This means that my next workout scheduled for Thursday can take place after a good nights sleep and after I have returned to normal eating.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 TUESDAY MENU
breakfast    two eggs w/bacon, oatmeal w/prune, oat/honey granola   555 calories
lunch          Huge Spinach Salad, two apples, Whole Foods Granola  1209 calories
dinner        YELLOW JELLO                                                                 40 calories

total calories  1804 calories  


calories burned
12:30AM STAIR CLIMBING (ground floor to 25th floor) 65 calories(4 min, 3.45 sec)
12:40AM ELLIPTICAL 32 MINUTES (level 16, manual setting)  585 calories
01:20AM STAIR DESCENDING (25th floor to ground floor) 15 calories (2 min, 40.0 sec)

TOTAL CALORIES BURNED  665 CALORIES

MONDAY NET CALORIES 1139 CALORIES
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

No comments: