Saturday, June 13, 2015

ONE WEIGH STREET

ONE WAY STREET is a song by Aerosmith, written by Steven Tyler.  ONE WAY STREET dates back to their 1973 self-titled debut album,  Aerosmith.  



Weight changes do not take place on one way streets although sometimes it can seem that way especially when one it tacking on the pounds.  Unlike one way streets in the real world, one can always make a U-Turn to change the direction of weight changes.  All it takes is desire and a plan.  Navigating a course of losing weight is also does not take place a one way street.  One has to be careful that a U-Turn is NOT made, as there are many forces are always trying to steer one away from the chosen direction.  


If you are headed in the wrong direction,  you can always make a U-TURN.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


218.9 lbs

I weigh 218.9 lbs.
I gained 2.9 lbs this week.

I lost 90.1 lbs in 171 days. Today begins Day 172.
I have lost 14 inches from my waist. 
I will always be at the beginning of a journey that never ends.
I weigh 218.9 lbs. (171 days ago I weighed 309 lbs)
I have lost 29.2% of my weight since Dec 24.
Considering how different my calorie count has been - eating much larger portions of still mostly nutritious foods - I am satisfied.  I must consider cutting back just a bit to continue to lose weight.
I have a BMI, body mass index of 29.28 (far away from obesity!)
I had a 42.0 BMI on 12.24.14 just 171 days ago (Class III obesity)
I wonder about achieving a 'normal weight' - the charts say 186.8 lbs - I'm not too sure about that...
I know this, regardless of what the BMI charts show - Marc Jacobs is no longer a fat man!
I have two words to describe how I feel right now - get focused!

...I know how to begin this week... 
32 minutes ELLIPTICAL, but before that... I will take the elevator to the ground floor and climb up 25 flights of stairs to the fitness room...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 FRIDAY MENU
breakfast    two eggs, turkey bacon, oatmeal w/raisin                           345 calories
lunch         spinach salad, turkey burger, three apples                           574 calories
dinner        Campbells tortilla soup, cucumber salad, almonds,
                   2 Kind Almond/Coconut bars, apple                                1246 calories
snack         POPPED RICE CAKES POPCORN FLAVOR MINIS      420 calories
total calories 2585 calories

calories burned
STAIR CLIMBING (ground floor to 25th floor)  65 calories
elliptical 32 minutes                                                 587 calories
STAIR DESCENDING (25th floor to ground floor) 15 calories
TOTAL CALORIES BURNED  667 CALORIES

Friday net calories  calories 1918 calories






Aerosmith, recently

Aerosmith, 1973

Aerosmith, cover art, DRAW THE LINE by one of my favorite artists, HIRSHBERG
Albert 'Al' Hirschfeld (June 21, 1903 - January 20, 2003) was an American caricaturist best known for his black and white portraits of celebrities and Broadway stars.




No comments: