Tuesday, June 2, 2015

HECTIC TRAVEL SCHEDULE

Right now I am in the middle of a very hectic travel schedule. I will have had 5 consecutive days of trade shows, divided between three different cities, and three different trade shows.  When I looked at this schedule as it was approaching it appeared to me that there was no way that I could keep up my consistency of working out each day.

It appears that I was wrong (as I often am...)

I did have to schedule two workouts at 2:00AM and 3:00M in the morning.  Last night I did not get to exercise until 10:00PM and this morning I was back at it again at 6:00AM.  It appears that my last challenge will be to get to the elliptical machine before midnight on Wednesday evening and I will have successfully not missed a day.

MAY 30  TNNA SHOW                                     COLUMBUS, OHIO
MAY 31  TNNA SHOW                                     COLUMBUS, OHIO
JUNE 1   CHICAGO TEXTILE SHOW             CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
JUNE 2   CHICAGO TEXTILE SHOW             CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
JUNE 3   SHIPSHEWANA FABRIC SHOW      SHIPSHEWANA, INDIANA

I even managed to SQUEEZE IN a Rolling Stones concert along the way!

When criss-crossing the countryside on a tight schedule it is very helpful to have a reliable car.
I enjoy my 2012 HONDA CR-V (with approximately 115,000 miles...and counting...)


MONDAY MENU

breakfast    cup oat meal w/prune, two eggs, two slices turkey 'bacon'                     355 calories
lunch          MARIANO'S HUGE SPINACH SALAD with all the fixin'                  750 calories
dinner        spinach salad w/hearts of palm, beets, onion, tomato, mushrooms, etc
                  salmon burger, bowl MISO soup, potato pancake, cucumber salad
                  fresh corn on the cob                                                                                449 calories

calories consumed 1554 calories

calories burned
stair climbing from ground level to 25th floor          80 calories  (4 MINUTES, 43 SECONDS)
10:00PM elliptical machine          32 minutes         479 calories
stair descending from 25th floor to grind floor          20 calories  (2 MINUTES, 43 SECONDS)

total calories burned 579 calories

MONDAY NET CALORIES    975 CALORIES





No comments: