Tuesday, May 19, 2015

BACK HOME

After a attending a successful tradeshow and eating out each night at extremely nice restaurants, it becomes an extra joy to just be home and eat a home cooked meal.  My wife, makes a great salad and piles on different healthy, low calorie items - hearts of palm, tomato, mushrooms, beets and  artichoke hearts on spinach topped off with delicious zero calorie dressing.   It is a fabulous treat and it never fails to satisfy.

BIG SALAD, Trader Joe's turkey burger, potato pancake, zucchini, miso soup  440 calories

The nice thing about my meals prepared at home is that I almost always add a soup.   My needs are so uncomplicated.  I don't require fancy recipes.  I can be made happy with a turkey burger (like I had last night) or a salmon burger or a piece of fish or a piece of meat.  I do think that I am lucky that satisfaction from the dinner plate comes easily to me.

MONDAY MENU

breakfast   pear, two apples, 28 almonds                                                                          382 calories
lunch        PANERA BREAD smoked turkey breast 1/2 sandwich, soba noodle soup    610 calories
dinner       BIG SALAD, MISO SOUP, TRADER JOE's TURKEY BURGER
                 potato pancake, zucchini                                                                               440 calories
SNACK   one DEWAR'S on the rocks   (at birthday farhbrengen of a dear friend)        70 calories

total calories consumed 1502 calories

calories burned 
1AM elliptical 45 minutes 450 calories

MONDAY NET CALORIES   1052 calories













xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: