Monday, May 11, 2015

BACK TO THE DOCTOR

Although in the past two or three weeks I have been struggling to continue to moderate my food consumption as easily as I did when I started - there is no denying that I have continued to make progress.



DECEMBER 24, 2014   initial doctor visit/wellness exam       309 lbs.
   On this day, I was already quite aware that my weight was completely out-of-control and that I was
   quite fat - This was the day that I learned that I was clinically MORBID OBESE CLASS III.

FEBRUARY 20, 2015    first follow-up with doctor                  254.5 lbs.
    On this day, I somewhat stunned my doctor showing up in the office more than 50 pounds lighter
    in the space of two months.   During this visit, the doctor game me his 'blessing' to continue with
    the 1000 calorie/day regiment that I was on - as long as I continue to feel good.

MAY 11, 2015  second follow-up with doctor                           216.1 lbs.
     My appointment is later this morning.  Among the things that I will discuss with Dr Tenhundfeld
     will be my plan for going forward.  This time I am looking for the blessing to increase my
     calories up to 1800 calories/day as long as he agrees that with this I should continue to lose weight
     (much more slowly)    During the past three month, I did experience a time when I was not feeling
     good (in fact my muscles started to ache) which I assumed was from lack of fuel.   This has
     since cleared up since I increased my calories.   I will be interested to see if my resting heartbeat
     has continued to decline.  I am planning to fasting until morning so that my blood can be tested
     again to insure that I am receiving all the nutrients that I need.   Among my questions today, will
     be to ask if there are other dietary supplements (over the counter) that I could/should be
     considering aside from the Vitamin D and Multivitamin that I am currently taking each day.


SUNDAY MENU

breakfast  wild Alaska sockeye smoked salmon 4 ounces, three apples                       420 calories
lunch        two apples, 56 almonds                                                                                500 calories
dinner      spinach salad w/cactus, hearts palm, tomato, artichoke, mushroom
                 8 ounces black Angus boneless top sirloin, two cups MISO soup
                 8 dill baby pickles, asparagus, 28 almonds, cucumber salad                       904 calories

total caloric consumption   1824 calories

calories burned
8AM elliptical 32 minutes 478 calories

SUNDAY NET CALORIES  1346 CALORIES

8 ounces black Angus top sirloin, with cucumber salad, asparagus






No comments: