Monday, February 16, 2015

NOBODY DOES IT BETTER

Here I am on the day that I learned that I have lost 46 lbs (so far) wearing my new Rabbi Hillel Diet baseball cap

Millions of people are overweight.
Millions of people are dieting.
How many people start blogging about their weight loss less than 48 hours after deciding to diet?
How many people create their own diet philosophy, give it a name, and a logo?
How many people print up business cards with their self-appointed logo?
How many people find it necessary to commission an embroidered baseball cap with their diet logo?
I don't know how many people do things like this, but I know at least one that did.

This is my new RABBI HILLEL DIET business card, complete with my blog website address

Listen, you don't have to tell me.  I know I am a little bit nuts. I embrace it.
I don't really think that I can really claim that "Nobody Does it Better"
I know that I can claim that Nobody Does it Quite the way I do.



SUNDAY MENU

breakfast  three poached eggs, two strips turkey 'bacon'                                           280 CALORIES
lunch        pumpkin soup, crab cake, spinach, balsamic vinaigrette                         342 CALORIES
dinner      3 oz Costco Beef, spinach, balsamic, 2 potato pancakes, chicken broth  362 CALORIES

TOTAL CALORIES CONSUMED        984 CALORIES

CALORIES BURNED
6AM  ELLIPTICAL 60 minutes (one hour)      775 CALORIES
3PM   ELLIPTICAL 30 minutes                       400 CALORIES

TOTAL CALORIES BURNED  1175 CALORIES

NET CALORIC DEFICIT 191 CALORIES


dinner: 3 oz. beef, two potato pancakes, spinach w/balsamic vinaigrette, chicken broth     362 CALORIES











No comments: