Thursday, February 26, 2015

STARBUCKS

I am not a big coffee drinker. Starbucks was not a place that I visited too often. Until now. In my continuing quest to find places that serve healthy low calorie food - Starbucks has now become a new favorite place.

Two days ago, I ordered, for the first time, a Blueberry Whole-Grain Oatmeal which is only 220 calories. Yesterday, I returned and ordered a Spinach & Feta Breakfast Wrap which is only 290 calories.


This morning, Thursday, I tried the Bacon & Gouda Breakfast Sandwich (350 calories)
I will continue to not drink Starbucks Coffee - but Starbucks is now one of my favorite breakfast stops when I am on the road.


Starbucks Blueberry Whole-Grain Oatmeal 220 CALORIES


WEDNESDAY MENU
breakfast   Starbuck Spinach & Feta Breakfast Wrap                        290 CALORIES
lunch         Jimmy John's Bootlegger Club Unwich w/Provolone      280 CALORIES
dinner       Applebee's Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad & an Apple     450 CALORIES

total calories consumed   1020 CALORIES

CALORIES BURNED
9AM YMCA Royal Oak, Michigan Elliptical 880 CALORIES
9PM  Days Inn Stairmaster 40 minutes            400 CALORIES

total calories burned  1380 calories

CALORIC DEFICIT -260 CALORIES

Starbucks Bacon & Gouda Breakfast Sandwich 350 CALORIES

Starbucks Spinach & Feta Breakfast Wrap 290 CALORIES

No comments: