Saturday, April 4, 2015

ALL THE WEIGH DOWN

This past week, the world's greatest rock 'n roll band, The Rolling Stones, made news.   The Rolling Stones  announced the 2015 ZIP CODE TOUR, a 15 city tour of North America.  This time, the Stones will be visiting some of the cities that they missed that last time around, including some cites that they have not visited in quite a long time.


The song, All the Way Down, was released on their 1983 album, Undercover.   My family is making tentative plans to go all the way down to the world famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway for July 4th and celebrate Independence Day with 100,000 Rolling Stones fans.  I am also making definite plans to take my weight all the way down to somewhere south of 200lbs.   This little journey that have been taking for the past few months started at 309 lbs.  I still have a way to go to get all the way down below 200lbs. Nothing will stop me.  At some point, I expect that I might experience a plateau.  When that happens, I will simply interpret it as a short delay in my progress.  I will not allow anything to derail me.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

229.6 lbs


I weigh 229.6 lbs.
I lost 3.7 lbs this week.
I lost 79.4 lbs in 101 days. Today begins Day 102.
I have lost 11 inches on my waist. 
I have started to very comfortably wear my 40" waist jeans.
I will always be at the beginning of a journey that never ends.
I weigh 229.6 lbs. (101 days ago I weighed 309 lbs)
I have lost 25.7% of my weight since Dec 24.
I have lost 1.6% of my weight since last Saturday!
I have had an another successful week losing 3.7 lbs.
I have a BMI (Body Mass Index) of 30.71 (still Class I obesity)
I had a 42.0 BMI on 12.24.14 just 80 days ago (Class III obesity)
I will LIKELY 'graduate' from Class I obesity into simply 'overweight' within two weeks (224 lbs)
I have two words to describe how I feel right now - very enthused!
...I know how to begin this week... 
32 minutes ELLIPTICAL

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

FRIDAY MENU


breakfast  one Matzo, Gefilte Fish, two scrambled eggs, one prune, horseradish       322 calories
lunch        Au Bon Pain THAI PEANUT CHICKEN SALAD, balsamic dressing     245 calories
dinner       SEDER: cup wine, Shmurah Matzo, chicken, hard-boiled egg, 
                 sampling of cole slaw, sampling of potato salad, zucchini                         473 calories

total calories consumed 1040 calories

CALORIES BURNED:
4PM  elliptical 32 minutes 490 calories

FRIDAY NET CALORIES   550 CALORIES

On the way back to Chicago - I managed to find healthy food at LaGuardia Airport to enjoy for lunch while on the plane.    AU BON PAIN - THAI PEANUT CHICKEN SALAD   190 CALORIES

Rolling Stones Zip Code tour dates:
May 24 - San Diego, CA @ Petco Park
May 30 - Columbus, OH @ Ohio Stadium
June 3 - Minneapolis, MN @ TCF Bank Stadium
June 6 - Dallas, TX @ AT&T Stadium
June 9 - Atlanta, GA @ Bobby Dodd Stadium
June 12 - Orlando, FL @ Orlando Citrus Bowl
June 17 - Nashville, TN @ LP Field
June 20 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Heinz Field
June 23 - Milwaukee, WI @ Summerfest / Marcus Amphitheater
June 27 - Kansas City, MO @ Arrowhead Stadium
July 1 - Raleigh, NC @ Carter-Finley Stadium
July 4 - Indianapolis, IN @ Indianapolis Motor Speedway
July 8 - Detroit, MI @ Comerica Park
July 11 - Buffalo, NY @ Ralph Wilson Stadium
July 15 - Quebec, QC @ Le Festival D’Été de Québec

No comments: