Friday, April 17, 2015

DAVINCI GOURMET ZERO CALORIE WHITE CHOCOLATE

A few days ago, I purchased something called DaVinci Gourmet Zero Calorie White Chocolate Syrup which is used to flavor coffee.   I have been sampling different zero calorie syrups and this is by far the most delicious.  However, no matter how hard I searched, I could not find it again, anywhere.
.
DaVinci Gourmet Zero Calorie White Chocolate Syrup
This syrup is made from Splenda and makes a cup of coffee an amazing experience.   I purchased ten bottles of this online directly from the manufacturer.  It should be arriving within a few days.  I am not making any claims that this is a 'health food.'   Although, I have been trying to eat much more healthier than I did in the past - I am going to allow myself this treat.

DaVinci Gourmet White Chocolate Syrup:



  • All the sweetness and none of the calories
  • Easily add your favorite flavors to coffee, drinks, iced tea, lemonade, cocktails, sodas, milkshakes, smoothies, desserts, entrees and more
  • Sweetened with Splenda
  • Naturally flavored with other natural flavor
  • Kosher



Ingredients:  Water, Natural Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sucralose (Splenda Brand), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Citric Acid.

THURSDAY MENU

breakfast STARBUCKS reduced-fat Turkey 'bacon' sandwich                             230 calories  
 lunch       PANERA BREAD turkey chili bowl                                                     280 calories
  dinner      JIMMY JOHN'S bootlegger UNWICH, bowl Italian Wedding Soup   470 calories

TOTAL CALORIC CONSUMPTION  980 calories

CALORIES BURNED
7AM Wolf Creek Maumee YMCA elliptical machine 45 minutes  597 calories

THURSDAY NET CALORIES   499 CALORIES   

No comments: