Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I LOST A GOOD CUSTOMER TODAY - AND I AM HAPPY ABOUT IT!

There are not too many salesmen who would be happy to lose a customer.  I must confess that I did not really lose a customer - but I did discover today that my weight loss which is precisely 92 pounds is equal to the total weight of my customer, Missi Gouty.  Missi and her husband, Bill, are the owners of THREADS OF TIME CREATIVE SEWING & RETREAT CENTER in Danville, Illinois.  When I arrived at the store, it did not take Missi too long to remark on my huge weight loss. I told her about my blog, and how I had previously posed with frozen turkeys to illustrate my weight loss.  It turns out that Missi (all 5' of her) weighs just 92 pounds!  That is exactly equivalent to my weight loss.   Missi offered to pose for a picture with me for my blog.  I loved the idea! And I know that this was OK with her husband, Bill - as he was he was the photographer!   

Me? I have LOST 92 pounds.  Missi?  She IS 92 pounds!  


For the times of your life and the fabric of the times, visit Threads of Time Creative Sewing & Retreat Center.  Owned by Missi and Bill Gouty for nearly 10 years, this store has quickly established itself as one of the finest in the midwest.   

If you are anywhere near Danville, Illinois may I suggest that you visit.


TUESDAY MENU

breakfast   two apples                                                                                             160 calories
lunch         baby spinach w/8 cherry tomatoes                                                          65 calories
dinner        PANERA BREAD SOBA NOODLE BOWL
                  smoked turkey breast Half Sandwich, pickle spear, two apples           759 calories

TOTAL CALORIES CONSUMED    984 CALORIES

calories burned
DANVILLE YMCA elliptical 35 minutes   457 calories

TUESDAY NET CALORIES 527 CALORIES


PANERA BREAD: SOBA NOODLE BOWL w/Smoked Turkey Breast Half Sandwich  610 CALORIES







No comments: