Wednesday, April 29, 2015

MERRELL MOAB VENTILATOR HIKING BOOTS

The upcoming hike to the summit of Half Dome in Yosemite scheduled for October 1st became a little more real today.  Our expedition includes six of us. Hotel rooms in Yosemite Park for the night before have been secured. Last week, I booked my airline tickets to the West Coast.  Last evening, I purchased hiking boots at Dick's Sporting Goods.

MERRELL MOAB VENTILATOR HIKING BOOTS

I picked a good state to make this purchase.  Minnesota has no sales tax on clothing.  I believe that I will have adequate time to train for this hike which is still five months away.  I am both excited and nervous.



TUESDAY MENU
breakfast   two apples, two sweet apple chicken sausages, banana                           520 calories
lunch        Jimmy John's Turkey Tom UNWICH, pickle, orange                              210 calories
dinner       roasted chicken noodle soup bowl, orange
                 SUBWAY double chicken spinach salad w/tomato, cucumber, onion     485 calories

TOTAL CALORIC CONSUMPTION 1215 CALORIES

CALORIES BURNED
6AM Onalaska YMCA elliptical machine 35 minutes     360 calories

TUESDAY NET CALORIES  855 CALORIES

No comments: