Saturday, April 18, 2015

ROLL AWEIGH THE STONE

Roll away the Stone was a single recorded by MOTT THE HOOPLE and released on their 1973 album, The Hoople.   Ian Hunter handles the vocals with Lynsey de Paul handling the 'vocal bridge.' 

Roll Away the Stones was released as a 'single' in 1973.

Since December 24th, 2014 I have been rolling away the pounds, the kilos and the stones.   So far, I have been lucky to avoid having any 'plateau' weeks - with definitive results each and every week, although this week was very close to a plateau.  My biggest weight loss was 9 lbs one week and my least weight loss was 0.6 lbs.   When I started this journey I weighed 309 lbs (22 Stone)    Before I stepped onto the scale this morning, Saturday, I had previously reported that I had shed 88 lbs - which was 6.3 Stones that I had rolled away!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

219.6 lbs


I weigh 219.6 lbs.
I lost 0.6 lbs this week.
I lost 89.4 lbs in 115 days. Today begins Day 116.
I have lost 13 inches on my waist. 
I have recently squeezed into 36"pants
I will always be at the beginning of a journey that never ends.
I weigh 219.6 lbs. (115 days ago I weighed 309 lbs)
I have lost 28.9% of my weight since Dec 24.
I have lost 0.27of my weight since last Saturday.
I have had an extremely mildly successful week losing 0.6 lbs.
I have a BMI, body mass index of 29.37 (no longer obese!)
I had a 42.0 BMI on 12.24.14 just 115 days ago (Class III obesity)
I wonder about achieving a 'normal weight' - the charts say 186.8 lbs - I'm not too sure about that...
I have one to describe how I feel right now - determined
...I know how to begin this week... 
32 minutes ELLIPTICAL

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


FRIDAY MENU

breakfast STARBUCKS reduced-fat turkey bacon sandwich                                     230 calories
lunch       JIMMY JOHN'S #14 Bootlegger UNWICH                                               230  calories
dinner     cabbage soup, spinach w/tomato, salmon burger, zucchini pancake           303 calories

TOTAL CALORIC CONSUMPTION   763 CALORIES

calories burned
YMCA INDIANAPOLIS elliptical 45 minutes   490 calories

FRIDAY NET CALORIES  273 CALORIES

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There was an 'elephant' statue at the Indianapolis YMCA.  I don't know why.
Nevertheless, I took a photo of myself with it after my workout.



No comments: