Tuesday, March 24, 2015

COFFEE COMEBACK

I have gone from a casual coffee drinker who used to add three or four creamers on the rare occasions that I had a cup.  Since, December 24th when I flipped my life around, I have basically stayed away from coffee completely - that is, until now.



I was in a Bed, Bath and Beyond during the weekend and discovered Jordan's Skinny Syrups  (zero calorie sweeteners)   All kinds of flavors were available.  I selected vanilla.  I add one ounce of the sweetener to my coffee and it tastes delicious.  Of course, I do not use any creamer.  It is the first time that my taste buds have been exposed to something so sweet since December.  Coffee is a stimulant and I do believe that it stimulates the metabolism somewhat.  In addition, with my recent 'discovery' of the cabbage soup I have been somehow consuming even less calories the past few days.  (My wife, Jennifer, has already made the second batch of cabbage soup - our entire family finds it very tasty)    It might just be my imagination, but I am feeling thinner by the day, the past few days.   I know that that is ridiculous.  I guess I will find out on Saturday morning.

Jordan's Skinny Syrups - vanilla  0 CALORIES
Jordan's Skinny Syrups Nutrition Facts


TUESDAY MENU

breakfast  two poached eggs, cup oatmeal w/prune, two strips turkey 'bacon'    355 calories
lunch       chicken tortilla soup, baby spinach w/roma tomato,                             180 calories
dinner      baby spinach w/roma tomato, salmon burger, CABBAGE SOUP       233 calories

total calories   758 calories

CALORIES BURNED
630AM  elliptical 37 minutes   585 calories

NET CALORIES    173 CALORIES


dinner: spinach salad w/roma tomato, salmon burger, CABBAGE SOUP
233 CALORIES   



No comments: