Wednesday, March 25, 2015

CYBEX

Before my workday began yesterday, I finally had an appointment with a fitness trainer at the local YMCA to get a 'tour' of all the CYBEX STRENGTH TRAINING MACHINES.   I think there were at least a dozen that I sampled today.  I am really a novice.  Without the instruction, I did have not had any idea how to do anything on these machines.  In some cases, it was barely obvious to me which way to face when getting ready to work the weights.


So, now, finally I have a clue how to proceed with my exercise regimen.   The trainer that worked with me today, suggested that I try to use the Strength Training Machines twice per week.   He suggested that I do a 15 minutes cardio session to loosen up first.  The suggestion was that I do three sets of 10 'reps' on four machines to get started.   As the tour progressed this morning, from one machine to the next, I heard the names of muscles that were completely unfamiliar to me.

This is clearly the next step for me.  Once I get more familiar with these machines I am sure that I will be able to create a challenging workout for myself.   Early today before my first appointment, I am going to head back to the YMCA and do some 'Strength Training.'

TUESDAY MENU

breakfast   two poached eggs, cup oatmeal w/orune, two strips turkey 'bacon'             355 calories
lunch        My wife sent me off today with a pre-made salad to eat 'on the fly'
                 Baby Spinach salad with PINK SALMON and Roma Tomato and egg       305 calories
dinner      Baby Spinach salad w/roma tomato, CABBAGE SOUP, Turkey Sausage    283 calories

total calories  943 calories

CALORIES BURNED
7AM elliptical machine 38 minutes  595 calories

NET CALORIES  348 CALORIES



I knew that I would not have any spare time between my visit at the YMCA for my CYBEX tour and my first business appointment.   I left my home 'armed' with a salad that I was able to 'eat on the fly.'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

CYBEX should not be confused with CYBERDYNE.

CYBEX MANUFACTURES THINGS LIKE THIS:
















In the future, CYBERDYNE will be responsible for manufacturing things like this:



THE TERMINATOR

No comments: