Saturday, March 7, 2015

THERE'S NO WEIGH OUT OF HERE

David Gilmour was the self-titled solo album from Pink Floyd guitarist, David Gilmour.   The album was released in June 1978.   This album spawned the FM radio hit, 'There's No Way Out of Here.'


There's no way out of here.   That is precisely how I felt when I woke up and headed to the doctors office on December 24, 2014 for a 'wellness' exam.  When one is more than 100 lbs overweight, getting back into some kind of shape and normal weight can seem daunting and nearly hopeless.  It can seem like there is no way out,  no way out of here.  Sometime during that 30 minute 'wellness' exam, I summoned the desire and the conviction that I should and could change my life.  Although it is a cliche, a change in life begins with a simple decision.  If one desires it, there is a way out of there...



245.3 lbs


I weigh 245.3 lbs.
I lost 6.8 lbs this week.
I lost 63.7 lbs in 73 days. Today begins Day 74.
I have lost 8 inches on my waist. 
(I am just now beginning to wear 42" waist blue jeans) 
I am still at the beginning of a journey that never ends.
I weigh 245.3 lbs. (73 days ago I weighed 309 lbs)
I have lost 20.6% of my weight since Dec 24.
I have lost nearly 2.7% of my weight since last Saturday!
I have had an another wildly successful week losing 6.8 lbs.
I have a BMI (Body Mass Index) of 32.81 (still Class I obesity)
I had a 42.0 BMI on December 24, 59 days ago (Class III obesity)
I will 'graduate' from Class I obesity into simply 'overweight' in a few weeks (224 lbs)
I have one word to describe how I feel right now - amazing
...I know how to begin this week... 
ELLIPTICAL MACHINE


FRIDAY MENU
breakfast  cup OATMEAL w/one prune,  2 poached eggs, 2 strips turkey 'bacon'  355 calories
lunch        JIMMY JOHN'S TURKEY TOM UNWICH w/mustard                          80 calories
dinner      Butternut Squash Soup, Turkey Sausage, Spring Mix, Asparagus          302 calories

total calories consumed  737 calories

CALORIES BURNED
5PM    ELLIPTICAL MACHINE 33 minutes         515 calories

SATURDAY NET CALORIES    222 CALORIES


dinner: turkey sausage, spring mix salad, asparagus, butternut squash soup 302 calories



No comments: